861 london road
Held at Do It Like A Mother HQ, 861 London Road, Chalkwell
An informal cloth nappy workshop for parents / parents to be. Children are welcome to join you, but please remember to supervise them at all times. We have a small selection of toys available for use.
After years of experimenting with cloth nappies myself, I took on Southend Cloth Nappy Library because I want to make cloth nappies more accessible, and less daunting for other parents who might be interested, but overwhelmed with the choice available!
The workshop includes:
– A chance to have a hands on look and play with various styles, brands and materials.
– An overview from me on the use of cloth nappies. I will cover all of the basics: nappy styles, sizing, fitting, materials, washing, wipes and more.
– Opportunity to ask any questions both during and after.
– Notes to take away – it can be a lot to take in, so you can always refer back to these later!
– Light refreshments. Please let me know of any allergies or dietary requirements when you secure your space.
– Ongoing support in the Cloth Nappy Like A Mother Group, or a drop in sessions like Cake Club at HQ
Spaces are limited to 15 people per session
The investment for this session is £10 for one person, or £15 for two