Cloth Nappy Workshop
£10.00 – £15.00
One Saturday a month
- February 22nd 15 spaces left
Held at Do It Like A Mother HQ, 861 London Road, Chalkwell
An informal cloth nappy workshop for families interested in making the change to cloth nappies, but unsure of the practicalities or overwhelmed by the choices available!
Monthly Saturday Workshops which run 10.00-11.30am
- February 22nd
Held at Do It Like A Mother HQ (861 London Road, Chalkwell)
An informal cloth nappy workshop for parents / parents to be. Children are welcome to join you and we have a small selection of toys available for use, please supervise your child at all times. (Children do NOT need a paid space)
After years of experimenting with cloth nappies myself, and having supported dozens of families in using resuables, I want to make cloth nappies more accessible and less daunting for other parents who might be interested, but overwhelmed with the choice available!
The workshop includes:
– A chance to have a hands on look and play with various styles, brands and materials.
– An overview from me on the use of cloth nappies. I will cover all of the basics: nappy styles, sizing, fitting, materials, washing, wipes and more.
– Opportunity to ask any questions both during and after.
– Notes to reflect back on will be emailed over after the workshop to reduce paper waste.
– Light refreshments. Please let me know of any allergies or dietary requirements when you secure your space.
– Ongoing support in the Cloth Nappy Like A Mother group, or a drop in sessions like Cake Club at the HQ
Spaces are limited to 10 people per session
The investment for this session is £10 for one person, or £15 for two
February 22nd 1 person, February 22nd 2 people