Birth Like a Mother: The Basics
The Do It Like A Mother Hypnobirthing Basics Course (Group)
Venue: ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Our Group Hypnobirthing Basics Course will give you access to all the knowledge and techniques needed for a birth that leaves you feeling in awe of yourself. It’s four-hour short course that will prepare you for the birth you want, with breathing techniques and information on the choices available to you.
The price includes all our course notes, relaxation MPs and group support.
THIS COURSE WILL BE VIA ZOOM AT THE CURRENT TIME
Dates & Times:
17th May, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due June-August)
21st June, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due July-September)
19th July, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due August-October)
16th August, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due September-November)
20th September, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due October-December)
18th October, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due November-January 2021)
- The science behind the mind, body connection and why we fear birth
- How our body works during labour
- The hormones of labour and birth
- Hypnobirthing techniques to aid pain management, including breathing and visualisation techniques
- The importance of the birth environment
- Role of the birth partner
- Optimal positioning for pregnancy, labour and birth
- Birth rights – am I allowed?
17th May, 21st June, 19th July, 16th August, 20th September, 18th October